Monday, February 27, 2012

Level 5 Day 3

I hate not having a set out schedule on the weekends.  I always find other things to do that for some reason have to be done at the exact moment that I start beginning to think about having to do my work-out.  So needless to say, I didn’t do my workout yesterday because I suddenly had to do laundry, then it was because I had to watch the Oscars, then it was because I had to clean my refrigerator, then it was because I had to wash dishes, then it was just simply too late.  Need to seriously kick it into gear.  I missed 3 days (including my rest day) last week.  I know I’ve been a slug. 
So this week is continuation of Level 5.  In level 5, I can really feel the burn in the abs section, targeting the lower abs.  Arms are also feeling the burn.  I actually really like this level.  I didn’t like level 4 much I got bored with it very quickly for some reason.  I like that this level I can feel my entire core engaged while doing the legs series and I know I will definitely see changes in my tummy after this level.  Excited! 
I decided to do my own version of the nutrient boost week.  As you probably read earlier, the texture of the puddings and purees almost made me hurl so I decided to eat the veggies steamed.  I lost two pounds that week! Yay! I continued with the kale juice.  The only thing I did different was that I added two apples instead of just one, or was it half, not sure at this time.  I also added the juice of half a lemon.  This week I’m going to try other juices like goops cucumber, basil and lime juice and some others that I’ve gathered from fellow TAMers.  Excited to see how this goes.  I will keep you all posted.  J

2 comments:

  1. I relate to you on the purees. One week of purees and I get tired of it all, so I "deconstruct" too, including the chocolate pudding, I enjoy chewing and eating whole foods and lingering. Purees more often than not is eaten too fast in my case.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine, yup, I couldn't even do one meal. I felt bad after having spent the entire evening prior, Getting all my meals ready. Many koodos to those girls that can do the diet Tracys way. I know I would see better results too if I could. Good luck to you on continuity! Can't wait till I'm there!

      Delete