Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Level 3 Day 10

Surprised.  Today was my day 10 of Level 3 and it was still as difficult to fully complete as it was in Days 5-9.  I did however try to “fully perform” each move, crunch, kick and lift as if it was the very first rep.  All I kept thinking was “really, after 10 freaking days of this and you (muscles) are not bored yet”?  At the completion of my last rep for Level 3 I layed on my mat looking at the ceiling and thinking “wow I did it”. 

So what did I learn from Level 3?  Not to question what my body can do, even at the strangest angles. 

As I began taking my measurements I was a little disappointed with all the 0.1’s and 0.2’s that I was jotting down in my excel sheet, but then when I added them all together it amounted to 5.6 inches lost!  Amah-zing!

Tracy’s method has really taken a hold on me.  I’ve noticed that while I’m driving in my car jamming out I do standing abs! Well, not really “standing abs” since I’m sitting while driving, but still moving my upper body engaging my abs while my lower body stays non-mobile.  I’ve always been a multi-tasker, and now even more so!

Previewed level 4 and I’m ready for the booty kicking it’s going to give me.  I need to lose the stubborn fattiness in my abdomen and lower back that doesn’t seem to want to vacate.  This is where my troubles lie, hence the absentric meta I chose.  Wish me luck! And wishing you ladies out there luck on your TAMing!

1 comment:

  1. This is exactly what I needed to hear tonight. Level 3 starts tomorrow. Thank goodness for those of you who have gone before! Thanks for the inspirtation.

    ReplyDelete