Thursday, January 26, 2012

Too old to throw a 2 year old Tantrum?

Ok....Today is my Level 2 Day 10 (cheering inside), which I will do later this evening, and I just previewed Level 3....yikes!  Can I stick with Level 2 through this one???  Please?!?!?!  Ok, I guess I would only be cheating myself, but it's just that there is this move that Tracy does (leg series of course) where she looks down right broken.  Seriously, not kidding.  I really don't think my body can position itself like that, let alone do reps.  Truth...
I'm just a scaredy cat. 




My body is stomping and yelling, but my mind is indomitable.

The good thing?  Tomorrow is my rest day so I will have a day to relax before I hit level 3 with all my might.
I will keep you posted if I survive.  Haha.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute picture! I've heard that Level 3 is a toughie, but you can do it! And once you do, you'll be unstoppable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, just previewed level 3 myself and I feel exactly the same way!!!! Knowing that you did it is going to give me the courage to get on my mat tomorrow morning. Yeesh, how does she come up with these moves??

    ReplyDelete