Monday, January 23, 2012

Terrible Weekend

Ok, I was bad this weekend. 
Friday was my rest day, which I actually felt guilty about taking.  Needless to say, I also ate like I was resting...I shared a botana (fajita platter) with the hubs.  Botana included rice, beans, chips topped with cheese and plenty of other deliciously bad food.

Saturday's workout was very fun like always, although I can not do the full 30 mins of Dance Cardio yet, I give it my all.  Saturday was a very active day, did major house cleaning for an office party that was going to take place at our house so I think I overly worked my body that day. 

Sunday I was bad.....drank too many glasses of wine the night before and was hungover....blah.



 I didn't get my TAM in and felt terrible.  Today I am going to make up for it and get to those 30 mins of DC that I can never seem to reach.  Mood: Determined!!

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, fajitas. Today is a new day - you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amy! I was able to do it and felt much better after. :) Can't beat ourselves up for a day relapse, what matters is that we don't give up.

    ReplyDelete