Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Level 2 Day ummm...oh yea 7!

Had to look at my calendar to remember what day I was on.  I "heart" my calendar, it really is rewarding to see even the miniscule amounts of weight loss I have thus far. 

Felt bad for my hunny, he tends to want to carry a conversation with me while I am doing my Tracy.  I'm on the mat trying to keep up with Tracy and simultaneously counting each rep in my mind thinking "come on, I'm trying to lift what seems like a 100 pounds per leg and he's asking what I want for dinner". 
I hate the way that sounds, I really do appreciate him cooking every night, it's just hard for me to multitask when I workout. 

Did my measurements before yesterdays workout and I have lost an overall 4 inches. Yay!!! I may not see the loss on the scale that much, but I can see it in my measurements.

Tackeling Day 8 tonight after my class.  Tip: love listening to Lady Gaga radio on Pandora while doing my Dance Cardio and Muscular Structure. 

1 comment:

  1. Ok....finished my DC and managed to complete all 30 minutes!!! Horray!!! Granted, I did stop a few times for a couple of seconds and then continued. I just do not have those springs in my calves yet. And wow!!....I have never sweated so much and my legs felt like jello for the rest of the evening.
    Ready to do it again!!

    ReplyDelete